3D SURFACE METROLOGY SYSTEMS
Quickly Generate Surface Scans in Stunning Detail
With MikroCAD, you can acquire critical sub-micron surface information in a variety of applications–scanning with stunning resolution, analyzing with industry standard measurement tools and reporting with highly effective visualizations.
MikroCAD - The Most Cost Effective 3D Microscope
Measures shiny, reflective and steep edges
MikroCAD delivers sub-micron accuracy and repeatability on a variety of challenging scan surfaces such as shiny, reflective and steep edges, in contrast to confocal solutions that are unable to such angled geometries.
With MikroCAD 3D Surface Metrology you can:
- Measure roughness and surface structure of shiny, hard, soft and deformable objects. (MikroCAD is ideal for characterizing manufactured materials made from metals, paper, rubber, etc.)
- Measure evenness/flatness on large areas
- Measure wear
- Improve fiber-level manufacturing processes
- Analyze edges of tools such as gears, cutting tools, etc.
- Reverse-engineer functional surfaces