For Inline 3D Inspection of Large Parts
- Metrology-grade 35 μm sensor for detecting features on large objects such as automotive cylinders
- Fast scan rate (4 Hz full-field)
- 2-megapixel stereo camera minimizes occlusions
- Wide field of view (FOV) up to 154 mm
- Pick-and-place friendly for robotic/stationary inspection applications
Metrology-Grade. Inline Ready.
For Inline Inspection of Stationary Targets
Ideal for inline applications where objects are momentarily stationary such as robotic inspection and pick-and-place, snapshot sensors minimize the cost of expensive motion system components and errors due to vibration.
Embedded Dual-Core Controllers
For Faster Data Processing
In addition to their powerful scanning engines, both sensors come with LMI’s next generation dual-core controllers, which significantly increase onboard processing speed to match inline production speed.